The Baldridge grain hybrids are a great low-cost alternative for row-crop
producers seeking yields competitive with big-name hybrids along with
excellent stalk strength and seedling vigor.
These hybrids are especially
appealing to cattlemen who feed their grain because of the excellent
digestibility, energy, oil levels, and protein not found in commercial
hybrids resulting from traditional grain breeding programs.
All hybrids non GMO.
BH 540hp - 115
- High protein
grain, excellent health and disease resistance.
- A must have if you feed your grain.
BH 563 – 116 day
- Top rated overall performance and yields!
- Tall plant height, ears that are semi-flex and erect leaf growth produce
a consistent ear on a strong stalk. Great standability!
- Produces high tonnage for silage. Dual purpose potential!
- Strong overall agronomics perform best in good soil conditions. A great grain variety to try out this year!
Planting rates for Baldridge grain hybrids
over 3.0% 24,000-28,000